Monday, March 11, 2013

Shopping for Manga never felt so good~ (TAKE MAH MONEH!!)

First and foremost, I wanted to thank absolutely EVERYONE that helped me out Saturday/Sunday and DMP in general for having such an awesome Yaoi sale this past weekend.

PLEASE HAVE ANOTHER AWESOME SALE LIKE THIS AGAIN SOON!! 
SOON, SOON!! lol... 

This one guy in particular... ;A;/// I am so sad I never asked your name...(I blame being overwhelmed in all the yaoi!!) but if you remember me I'm that annoying girl that asked you again and again for titles... even had a damn booklet with written titles I wanted... LOL... (went both days... circling the tables/walls again and again like a vulture. LOL!)

I simply cannot express my gratitude in you helping me find manga. AHAHA! and of course for being so nice as to looking in the back. Though, I am glad I asked for Castle Mango Especially (because it had been forgotten to be put out) I LOVED IT!!! and am SOooooooooooooooo hoping for the second volume to come soon!! And thank you for telling me about JAZZ v.1... I'm actually so glad I got it! And for everything else!!! 
*HUGzzzz*
Ehehe... and Heck yeah, These are MINE. I don't re-sell my manga. Nuh-uh. I'd sell a Leg and Kidney first! lol

It was absolutely wonderful! Haha! And I was actually surprised by the amount of people that showed up. Usually, it always seems like I'm the only one that goes to the store there. lol... 

Anyways.... I Got SOooo many titles I always wanted. All in all, even if I probably got a repeat of one or two, I'm freaking happy. All were $4 and the older ones were $1. I even got one that was $3. NOT. BAD. AT. ALL. It was cheaper than at AX! lol... (Which I am so looking forward to seeing You guys there again!!)

PICTURES!!! 
From Saturday
from Sunday
So awesome huh?! AHAH! I HAVE NO REGRETS!! 

Ahhh~~ I am in heaven. oh, but D: urggg....... And of course, still sad to know that for sure some titles are STILL outta print as of... well... today or now and OH SO very sad to hear that some might not be considered for a re-print due to slow/not enough sales. (Mr. Tiger and Mr. Wolf Volume 1.. AUGH!! Please do reprint!! I swear we want more! It's good!! Its good!! We totally want another batch of copies to collect!! Even if they were slow in selling WE LOVE WOLF BOYS! (It's the ears!) )... *sigh* my hopes of completing my collection will be forever on... I just hope I can find it/them ones I'm missing at anime expo this year...(all ready for that baby! Just need to collect mah spending money. Hotel and 4day badge all paid! lol) 


Ahhh... well... After looking through my notebook and FOUND that darn one I was missing.. I made a list of titles I want and Am totally gonna try to get at Expo. I only hope they're not sold out by then... and the others... I hope I can just find it at another vendor...

*Red = Currently Outta Print
*Not Released Yet/coming soon

Love Circumstances (801)
The Sky Over My Spectacles (801)
Love+α (801)
His Arrogance (801)
Falling Into Love (801)
On Bended Knee (801)
Hey Class President Vol.1-4+ (801) --sold out? I actually didn't see it this weekend.
Ze Vol.1-7+ (801) --don't know which ones are sold out, if any...
Kiss Your Hair (801)
In These Words (801)  I don't know if this is sold out or not. I didn't see it this past weekend either

Cool/Uncool (DokiDoki)
I Want to Bite (Kamitsukitai) [DokiDoki] -novel
Midnight Bloom (DokiDoki)
Mysterious Love (Koiwa Inamono Myounamono) [DokiDoki]
Boys Love (DokiDoki)

Mr. Tiger and Mr. Wolf  vol.1 (Juné) *want this bad!! ooh~~ ;A;// *cries* 
Hero Heel vol.3 (Juné) *PLEASE, PLEASE reprint this one!! Oh, PLEASE!! I Beg of you!! T^T//
Tyrant Falls in Love vol.8 (Juné) 
Gentlemen's Agreement Between A rabbit and a Wolf (Juné)
Cold Light (Juné) -novel
Love Water (Juné) -novel
Butterfly of the Distant Day (Juné)
An Even More Beautiful Lie (Juné)
Honey Smile (Juné)
Seven Days: Friday - Sunday (Juné)
Constellations in My Palm (Juné)
Great Place High School (Juné)
Il Gatto Sul G Vol.1-3 (Juné)
Great Place High School - Student Council Vol.1-4+ (Juné)
Intriguing Secrets (Juné)
Little Butterfly (Omnibus) (Juné)
Maiden Rose Vol.3+ (Juné)  -- not yet released -coming soon?
Moonlit Promises (Juné)
My Bad! (Juné)
Physical Attraction (Juné)
Your Story I've Known (Juné)
Right Here, Right Now Vol.1-2 (Juné) --v.2 limited copies... probably will be sold out by expo. :(
How to Seduce a Vampire (Juné)
Stay Close to Me (Juné)
Reversible vol.1 (Juné) **really, really want a reprint of this one! PLEASE!!
Yakuza Cafe (Juné)
Flutter (Juné)
Same Difference (Juné)
Samejima-kun and Sasahara-kun (Juné)
View Finder Vol.7+ (Juné) --not yet released
Juicy Cider (Juné)
Mr Mini Mart (Juné)
A New Season of Young Leaves (Juné)
Priceless Honey (Juné)
Rabbit Man, Tiger Man Vol.1-3 (Juné) --vol.1 sold out, didn't see vol.2 either...
Secret Thorns (Juné) - didn't see but don't know if it is or isn't sold out...
Stolen Heart (Juné)
Storm Flower (Juné)
Secrecy of the Shivering Night (Juné)
A Century of Temptation (Juné)
Blue Sheep Reverie vol.6+ (Juné)
Wild Honey (Juné)


Dead Company Desires... Slim to None chance at getting any of these. 
Liberty Liberty (Blu)  
Blood Honey (Blu)
Cute Devil (Blu)
Love Hurts (Blu)
Croquis (Blu)
You Will Drown in Love (Blu)
Junjo Romantica Vol.13+ (Blu) I hope someone re-licences this one so bad... Need all continuing volumes.


Though, I am really wondering... because I no longer saw them on the site... Are these novels no longer licensed through DMP? (or just outta print too?)
Don't Worry Mama
The Man Who Doesn't Take Off His Clothes (Vol.1-2 ??)

If anyone knows, Please comment! 



No comments:

Post a Comment