Wednesday, August 27, 2014

TAKE MAH MONEY!! (pt.2)

Haha! So, this past weekend (8/23/2014 - 8/24/2014) was the Digital Manga Publishing (DMP)/Akadot warehouse sale again and I went, again! lol...

Sadly, I wasn't able to go both days like last time, but I went Sunday and though I didn't get as much manga as I did the last time, I did get a good few I think I was missing. 

If I got double... well, oh well. If I do have double maybe I'll sell them at a later time. My worries were of getting them period. 

Anyways, yeah, a  slightly .... well... a much SMALLER haul than last year because... HA! I think I got everything at last years sale and at Anime Expo2014. haha... oh... yeah... I'm such a sad person... but an excellent fujoshi! XD kufufu~ 

Sunday Only 
Ah... such a small, sad pile.... It feels awful to have so little compared to what I got last year. For reals. LOL 

Anyways! I had fun and omfg!! HAHAHA, it was such an awesome surprise to meet a fellow fujoshi there!!
I honestly had no clue! I didn't check anything online prior to heading out there so I didn't see she said she was going when I said I was the day before. So, when I saw her, I honestly just approached her to ask about a manga title... who better to give me their opinion on a manga than a fellow fujoshi right? So I just asked if she liked... (I think I was asking about Words of Devotion) ..the series to see if I should buy it and then, after I did she asks me... what's you're twitter name? 
(I had only ever spoken to her on twitter) and so I was just... Oh, "Arella, Arella3173" and she's omg, I knew it, I'm MysticParadox!
Haha! Needless to say, we then fell into a ball of flailing fujoshi's. LOL... it was fun! ahh~~ yeah. lol...

anyways, it was a great day. SAD, that they hadn't received their shipment of Ze vol.9 or Wolf Magic there or I would have gotten them buuuuttttt..... they said their shipment was late and it's only now available today I think... ahh... Still gonna get it (of course!). kufufu~ I am so excited to and I'm going to try SO VERY HARD to NOT miss any more manga I'm desperate to have. 

I really hope some re-prints are coming soon... god... I'm certain plenty of people ask them already... *sighsigh* Anyways, that's all~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment