Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Another random observation

Hello all~
If anyone still even stumbles upon my page, HELLO! 
lol. I am seriously lacking in updates but I do randomly pop in.

Today, I just wanted to kinda bring up something a friend and I were talking about at work. Just how sometimes our inner thoughts and even the way we express ourselves in writing is so very much vastly different to how we articulate ourselves in real life. 

For instance, my random blog here. I know I sound very immature and stupid, but in real life, I am kinda.... well, upfront?  lmao. I don't pull my words exactly, I just kinda say things how it is. 

Also, I expect more from people even though I'm constantly reminded by others that I shouldn't. Like, I shouldn't expect people to be smart or, just KNOW. Like, I shouldn't expect common sense. Which is as baffling as it is irritating because at work, I fell like, YOU'RE ALL ADULTS. You're here to work, I am not here to fucking babysit and offer you a sippy cup when you don't wanna do something. I always wanna say, like, okay, well you're here to work and when you signed that contract you knew what you were signing into and therefore, are expect to perform your duties as stated. You know? 
I don't say that, of course, I mince my words professionally. So my friend is like, damn, sometimes you're scary at work but so carefree when we hang out. haha 
I was just, ehh, well, they piss me off with how stupid they are at work. More and more people just don't think! 

Anyway, yeah, but then, when I write random stuff, (not fanfic) I sound very young and to reiterate, immature. lol
IDK what it is really because I'm just, typing and putting what I thought to paper (metaphorically) but obviously, as I feel we should have all been taught growing up, I THINK before I speak so I come off a bit more mature and eloquent (well, maybe not exactly but at least clear and concise). LOL

Just something I wanted to put out there cuz I wonder if anyone feels the same way about themselves. Or at least, acknowledges the difference with themselves. 

Yeah, anyway, I'll probably pop in again soon. I'm in the mood to type a few things out again so I might be back sooner than expected. XD bye for now ~

No comments:

Post a Comment