Saturday, August 17, 2024

Pin Clubs

Hiya!
Been a while! lol

Nothing much going on. Just wanted to vent a bit about pin clubs today. haha
I sort of recently got into them. Well, I got into the Kingdom Hearts pin club space. I've been collecting for a while but it was like, official merch from Disney parks or like, game release exclusives and ones I found at Anime cons. There is one creator that I am a really big fan of and have been trying so damn hard to buy / get in. 

Well, See, I was a part of her exclusive discord pin club once, but at the same time I got in, My mom had a slew of health problems and she was in and out of the hospital for like 2 or 3 months until she was stabilized. Obviously I wasn't checking in on discord or anything as everything was work, hospital, home. By the time It was calm enough to go back to playing around, I realized I had been kicked out for not buying any of the month exclusives and such. So it was cool, I was gonna just try to buy from any of the public releases but omg... it's legit impossible. 

So I've just been in a wave of frustration of not being able to buy anything from her again and being sad that it's so hard to get into her club. 
She just had her discord opened for a few slots at 2 and at 2:30... and it was a failure. I SWEAR I clicked on those damn links within 15/20 seconds and STILL it was so fast I didn't make it. lolll...
UGHHHHHH I'm just so mad and sad. I want some of her pins so bad. sigh... 
But I think this is it. 

Instead of doing this and being mad about not being lucky enough to get in I'll just stop following her and all pin clubs. I'll stick to just collecting pins I like from Anime Conventions like how I started. It's seriously just so frustrating. sigh... anyways, That's pin clubs for you I guess. It's the exclusivity that makes them so popular. It's just my bad luck of not being fast enough to get into discord servers or whatever. But I still just can't help being frustrated and mad, yanno? 

Anyway, that's all. Time to throw in the towel and take the hint I shouldn't be a part of the pin club space. I'll find something else to invest time and money into collecting. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment