Friday, December 2, 2016

Our Savior, FUNimation!

Over the past few years, Funimation has saved so many titles from all the defunct anime companies.
Such as Bandai, ADV and Geneon. For that I am so very grateful because... whoo! There were just... some of my childhood memories.
You know? lol..

Their most recent acquisition has been Wolf's Rain (Bandai) and Scrapped Princes (Bandai). I am so annoyed... but happy with that because right as they went under... I lost my job so I wasn't able to get the last few volumes of the DVDs (guys, this was way back, that anime is old. lol) Now it's all 24 in a bluray.
So ughh! but yayy!! I AM SO FREAKING THRILLED!! I am going to get it even though I have the Geneon version because... because! Because I CAN! lol!!

And as for Wolf's Rain.. huwaahhhh!! I can't express how happy I am!! I wasn't able to get that one at all so now I'm going crazy with joy over it. I'm going to get it my next pay check. lol!

Now for my other hopefuls of their saves...
First, of course, Sentai has been doing a good job of rescuing dead titles too, so maybe it'll be from them, but I hope Funimation gets the rights to the original series of Neon Genesis Evangelion. They currently have the movies but they don't actually have the series.. so I hope that changes soon.

The other title I really hope some one saves is Witch Hunter Robin.
......
....
...
Need I say more?

haha.. That title... whoo... I remember how much I loved that series and now that I can totally afford to throw about $40 or $50 any given day, I WANT IT!!! lol..

It really sucks to be a broke otaku but.. oh well. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment