Thursday, April 6, 2017

Naruto -- Finale / Boruto -- The Next Generation

So I just---or more like--- finally, finished Naruto.
And It was everything I expected it to be. It was beautiful, magical and I loved that the anime added that little extra there at the end about them and the wedding and a little how the others finally made a move on their significant other. Like Ino and Sai and Shikamaru and Temari...etc.

It was everything I could have asked for in an anime ending that meant so much to me for so very long. It's truly sad and makes me a bit teary to say goodbye to these characters and to everything it meant to me.

It sounds kind of funny but just like how Sailor Moon, Cardcaptors or Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!!, Voltron had this special place in your childhood, Naruto also held that spot for me too. So many years I followed, cried, was angry and just... it's sad to see it end.

And so yeah... It's the end.

~.~.~.~

Now, I also started the second generation thing that Kishimoto-sensei started....
and I could not be anymore ..... ugh!! ANGRY!!! aklsjfd;alskfj;aslkdjf


WHAT THE FUCK!!!

Okay, so, the anime / manga starts of with Boruto, Naruto's son facing off with an unknown assailant. And the dialogue is very similar to the whole Naruto x Sasuke thing. "oh, friend how I did not expect to be in this place/situation" with the person (sasuke#2) being all, "I HATE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING I WILL KILL YOU AND DESTROY EVERYTHING..."

Only what has me in such a tizzy, is once again, Konoha is destroyed. Just like with Pain, but now, here's the thing that... My head just exploded ...
FUCKING NARUTO WAS KILLED BY THIS CERTIFIED PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!?? ;SJFKAL;KJFLA;SKDJFL;ASKJF;LJDFL;AKSJFD L; 😠😠😠😠😠

AUGHH!!!
Yes! Kishi! I get it, I TOTALLY GET IT!! you wanted this story to be all about Boruto. Fine, Great.
But you didn't need to KILL NARUTO TO GIVE THAT STUPID CHILD HIS STORY!!! klj;lkjasdf;lkajsfdlk OMG...
I hate it already I refuse to watch anymore...

So okay, the first episode is Boruto fighting as I said, Konoha in ruins, the faces of all the Hokage's completely destroyed and the bad guy saying he's going to kill Boruto just like how he did the 7th (!! NARUTO!!!). He hates ninja's and the ninja way and it's time it's brought to and end and he's doing it.
And Boruto Says how he never expected to be where they're at, how this person is now so strong, and even though he hates the ninja way, he (Boruto) is a ninja and he will defend what's left with his dying breath.
And also the kinda cool, and unique thing is that it seems they've developed a new type of... fighting style/Ninjutsu. They seem to have tattoos, it looked similar to Sasuke's--Orochimaru's curse mark, lighting up and traveling up their arms to cross their eye and enhancing their abilities mixed in with regular ninja combat.
---and then cuts to Boruto narrating how that's something that happens several years after these events... and cut to the past with him hating Naruto because he feels Naruto neglected him with his "stupid Hokage job" etc... and Konoha it seems is moving into modern times. there are less ninja's... there's even a train. they're becoming modern. And it's thanks to Naruto, to the acts of his comrades and everyone involved in the 4th Great Ninja war that they're in such peace that things are moving smoothly and the need to ninja's is becoming less and less and it's stressed already how this is BORUTO's story.. not Naruto's... and Boruto hates everything about Ninja's and Naruto...

so... already I'm annoyed at that but as I said, I'm not sticking around to find out anymore. I don't want to see how some stupid, ANOTHER STUPID, petulant child #Sasuke2.0 Kills Naruto over stupid ideology of ruling the world and misguided children mixed in with brainwashing from bad guy and all that shit it seems it's heading toward.

Seriously, Kishi-sensei...
You didn't have to kill Naruto to make sure Boruto stayed front and center. After everything Naruto should have been lead to live his life and die a shriveled old man... not killed buy an idiot, fucking Sasuke#2 ....

So yeah. I was equally saddened by saying goodbye to a show that was with me for so many years, and then angered  knowing the hero of that anime/manga is going to die a stupid undeserved death, buy a misguided/brainwashed child. I've had it.


Thank you so much for all the wonderful, cherished years of Naruto and Naruto Shippuden Kishimoto-sensei.
...but this is indeed, adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment