Thursday, September 6, 2018

Mpreg

Hiya~
Been a long time since I posted anything. Mostly because I really don't have much to say. I lurk on all of my social media platforms though. lol..
Nah, I guess I've just been busy with RL stuff. Work mostly and then on my free time I either read or play Pokemon Go. 

Anyways, so lately there have been lots and I mean, LOTS of Mpreg stories that have come out and in all honesty I couldn't be happier. Some really suck, while others are the most amazing stories I've ever read.

Oh! First I guess I should explain what that term  means for those that don't know. Mpreg = Male Pregnancy.

This genre/fandom is totally split, I think, 50/50. There are people, like me that LOOOOVE it. Then there are those that despise it.

And if you're one of those that despise it, then please just leave. Simple as that.

Anyways, I don't even remember how it is exactly that I came across Mpreg at first, Whether it was Manga or a fanfic, all I know is that at the time, there wasn't really anything out there. Now that I think about it, it was probably a Fanfic of a manga/anime where I came across it. I do remember looking through fan fiction dot net, which was the only place to look for fanfic at the time. Anyways, at the time there was only a handful of stories. As time went by I sorta grew outta it because there was so little out there and I hated yearning for more when there wasn't any and then like.. what? Maybe five years ago after I was well into the MM novel community, I came across mpreg in a short story. 

Ahh! I totally exploded back into it. lol, but again, there wasn't really anything. And the things that were available only came from ARe and from super indie author's. And at max only had about 30 pages. Still, I did get them, lol, but yeah. It was still sad and then maybe a year or two ago, it's exploded into something so big in the MM community that I don't have the time or money to read them all!! LOL

I'm so happy, oh so very happy and I think it was yesterday one of my favorite author's wrote on an FB post that they're thinking of possibly doing their own spin on Mpreg...!!!

Eekk!!! I SO HOPE THEY DO!! SO VERY BADLY!! 

I love Mpreg and I love that little by little more and more people are getting into it and more and more of my favorite author's are slowly... slooooowly, falling into this same fandom/genre as well. >:) ehehe~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment