Friday, September 11, 2020

Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai: The Clouds Gather ---ED


I recently watched this movie. 
I am still torn up. OMG. It tore me up so bad inside. It fanned the flames that had all but kindled out for this series and has made them into a blazing inferno. I have chills listening to this song. It's so fucking beautiful and heartbreaking. OMG.... Seriously. I can't get over it. It's so beautiful and just... pulls your heart right out of your chest. 
The MV is even more beautiful with the lyrics. This song grasps the manga / movie perfectly. It really illustrates the desire to run but also stay trapped in this cage they're in, unable to fly away but it being the only place they can be together. 💔 It feels like Doumeki in the majority of the song but a bit like Yashiro at the start, in the lies he tells to erase his feelings. Wanting to grasp Doumeki's hand in the gunfire but throw him away in the fear his feelings and heart already belong to Doumeki. Guhh!! 💔💔 
Seriously. I am so in love with it all. I am so happy they truly put their hearts into this production. They didn't half ass it and toss it out there like they seem to do with most yaoi OVA and Movies and Anime. Oh man... I am brought to tears thinking of the song and the meaning they have for Doumeki & Yashiro. 💔💔💔💔 
RIP my heart and soul. 💔💔💔💔💔💔   

No comments:

Post a Comment