Sunday, August 29, 2021

Anime: Seirei Gensouki (Spirit Chronicles)



So I'm currently watching Seirei Gensouki (Spirit Chronicles) and although I do like the story so far and the animation is absolutely amazing, I feel it's going too slow. It picked up in the first 3 episodes and then, with 5 or 6 it just died down and is, I feel, really dragging. I'm sticking to it because I do like it overall. But like, it's currently at 8 episodes as of today. 
It's going to be over in 12... and we still don't have much more material than when we first started. It's really just about Rio traveling. Which again, it's nice and all. I just want more. I actually expected more from what appeared to be a fighting/magical anime. haha. 

Light Novel Cover 

It is also a Light Novel and a Manga so I might just look those up and start reading them to get my fulfillment. lol

Like, I saw the LN before the anime came out and was interested but.. man, I'm reading so many I never got around to it. But now that I'm watching the anime and all I really have been tempted to start reading the light novel for sure! Because as per usual, it's most likely going to be 100% better and explain more and also probably not feel as draggy.
Manga Cover

~sigh~ but idk... I'm weighing my options in what to continue of it first. The Manga... or just go to the light novel. 

At the same time, a lot CAN happen in 4 more episodes so it might still end great and my being a bit bored with it won't matter by then. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment