Saturday, September 11, 2021

Korean BL Novels

 I just found out that a new publisher is translating BL Novels! 

They're called "WordExcerpt": https://wordexcerpt.com/

HAHA I know it's a little plain. I thought so too and didn't think they were real but they sure are! lol. Only it's not Japanese BL. This time, it's Korean Yaoi/BL Novels!

They're not "Light Novels". The difference is that 'light novels' have illustrations. These are just full on 'novels' that are just words and no illustrations. I think only Japanese have Light Novels because not even the Chinese novels that I've read have illustrations. I'm not sure though. Do let me know if I'm wrong about that assumption. 

Anyways, I am so thrilled and just.... ahh!! Overjoyed that someone else has taken an interest in BL Novels! 

They seem to be a little like J-Novel club. They have novels available chapter by chapter through a subscription service and then put the novel up on Amazon, Barnes & Noble...etc once completed/compiled into a full volume. 

The two fully published Yaoi Titles so far are: 

(BE WARNED! THEY ARE BOTH ON-GOING)




Kiss Me, Liar (Volume 1) ebook

Amazon

Kobo

Barnes & Noble








Look At Me (Volume 1) ebook

Amazon

Kobo

iBooks

Barnes & Noble








Kiss Me, Liar AUDIO BOOK:

Audible

Amazon

iBooks





Those are the links to purchase the ebook (& the one audio) and you can go to their site HERE

To get the paperback/hardcover versions! ☺

But they have more BL! Not just these. 

You can go here to see what else they have: https://wordexcerpt.com/genre/bl/

I only mentioned those two more because they're the only two, SO FAR, that have a full volume complete. Like I said, they're sort of a chapter subscription service. Once a volume is complete is when they sell on Amazon and other ebook retailers. 

Anyways, yeah, go forth! lol... Check out their site and spread the love! Tell your other fujo-friends and buy some more BL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment