Saturday, December 25, 2021

ANIME: Things about Jujutsu Kaisen...



I'm on my like 20th re-watch of my favorite episodes and of the series in general. lol, And there are more and more things that stand out. Like the fact that, The characters can't tell when Yuji has switched with Sukuna?!!! I thought they all saw the marks! But it appears that in the manga and in the anime, only Itadori and the 'viewers' can see Sukuna's marks!

That took me by surprise even though... it probably shouldn't have. lol

The second thing is, When Sukuna was offended by being in someone else's Domain Expansion. When he was pulled into Mahito's Domain he basically told the plebe to fuck off and never do it again. lol. Yet the first time Itadori is pulled into a Domain Expansion by Jogo **AKA** "Mt. Fuji head"/"Volcano Head"; when he's with Gojo and pulled into that Domain, there is silence? Why? Was it because Satoru was there? Why? It's probably a simple answer but it's a bit puzzling for sure. For me anyways.

Third, what did Yuji's granpa want to tell him before he died?
Somehow I feel... it actually explains a lot. or.. it WOULD explain a lot. Like why Itadori had such super human feats before he became a Jujutsu user. I'm starting to think he comes from a powerful family. If at least, only on one side.  Or... was it actually insignificant? 
Well, I don't know but for some reason I'm starting to feel it was a lot more important than we originally thought. Who are his parents? ... sigh.. I hope some of these answers come soon. 

Ahh~~ The best "puzzle" is why Sukuna is so obsessed with Fushiguro. Kufufu~ My inner Fujo is ecstatic and always adding a whole bunch of slash to it, I LOVE it, LOL~~ but... Because of Fushiguro's hidden power and that something "interesting" that is yet to be shown(?) Seems to be why Sukuna is obsessed. I eagerly await it's reveal. Along with what exactly that "pact" Sukuna made with Itadori, was about. What exactly does he need to do in one minute? Sigh.. I feel like the manga is hella dragging on right now. I wish it would progress faster but ~sigh~ it is what it is. 

Anyways, Just things I wanted to write down and put out there. Same things that are on discord or forums, I'm sure but I don't really frequent either so I'm just putting them out in the ether through this. lol... 

(Oh yes, sorry if I confused you. Itadori Yuji & Satoru Gojo are their full names. I went through calling them through both... lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment