Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Long Time No See~!

Hi All~
It's been a while since I last posted. I'm back in my lurker phase. lol
Don't have much to say really. I'm having a lot of personal life issues. Family drama basically. lol, who doesn't love that good 'ol family issues. 😒

Anyways, Still hoarding Yaoi and other BL merch like crazy. haha
Though, I've been holding back a lot as of late. There's so much stuff I've been wanting to get on Mercari. ughh!! so much good stuff! I did give in and buy a Pearl Boy acrylic, lol, but that's the only thing recently. And that was like... 2  months ago. 

but yeah, Just have manga coming in. heh
Oh, actually... sigh, IDK why, but I've also been buying random shit off of TEMU. haha! UGH! I don't know why I just buy shit I don't need or... really want. Just like how it looks and I buy it. I got a MDZS umbrella though! I have been wanting an anime umbrella for SO long. ugh! I tried getting a TGCF one and either I sold my kidney for the shipping on that one thing or I gave up. lol
Glad I did give it up cuz I found that MDZS umbrella on TEMU and it's actually an official product! So, I was extremally happy to have found that, and once I got that, I got a bunch of other stuff.... for some reason. loll... 
Yeah... I guess I'm a bit of a shopping addict? Maybe at the moment? IDK, Or impulse buys is the way I'm coping with the stress I'm currently under due to the aforementioned family stuff...? idk, Gonna still be silent for a while longer. Though like I've said before, I'm lurking. Still constantly on goodreads, twitter (forever will be twitter) and tiktok and stuff... 

See ya around~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment