Monday, October 31, 2016

Moving...

Ahh, once again My family and I are going to a new place.

Even though I liked it here with my Great Aunt... she's a little crazy and just frustrating to be with. Just the other week, about two weeks ago as of this post, she almost burned down the apartment because she forgot to turn off the stove. Luckily only the pot burned but it could have been so, SO bad. It's not the first time she's forgotten stuff  but she just won't accept that she's starting to forget things. And so, with that latest stunt and her just being all, "well it happens to everyone. it's done and over", We've truly decided to move out. I seriously can't begin to say how many times she has left the stove on, but at the time, I was laid off work and so I would catch it frequently, and she would just laugh and it was like.. well, okay, since I got it but you have to be more careful, and so, obviously it is more serious and it's getting worse.
But again, she won't accept she's starting to forget things, and we won't let her almost kill our dog and burn down our property. So.. moving...

That and the location doesn't have parking so it's been hell on my sister who works till night (and that's barely 8pm) most of the time as of late. Somehow it seems like 30+ new cars have been parking that now they have to park on the sidewalk cuz there is just no parking what so ever. Worst of all, she PAYS A PARKING PERMIT!! and that still doesn't get her parking. So she's fed up with paying and not having a guaranteed parking spot.
But then again, this is LA so I suppose....

We're going back to the valley, kinda and well, as much as I like that it's also going to be hard for me to go to work as easily as I have been up until now.

Right now I would just take the 1 Train and be there (at work). At this new location I have to take two buses and that wouldn't be bad, but what makes it horrible is that that first bus only passes every hour. So if say, I happen to miss it or if it comes by too early (hence the missing of the bus anyways) I'm 100% fucked and WILL BE LATE TO WORK.

So.. I'm happy because it'll just be me, my sister and my mom but not 100% happy because of that.

Still.. After this, my sister and I have been talking about really saving now to try to buy a house together so we can finally stop having to have to move as we have been my whole life...

So yes.. that's what new.
Hopefully it all goes smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment