Sunday, March 29, 2020

Day 14 —

It's now the 14th day of this Stay at Home order that my state has in place. I'm really running out of things to do and to find to distract myself. lol
Also, frustrated with my sister because she keeps saying "I can't live my life like this" and goes out, who knows where, every single day and it's like, Do you really think you're the only one? So I'm frustrated with her and also trying to stay as far away from everything she touches because hell, for all I know, she's now already come into contact with the virus. 

But other than that, I've been watching lots of movies and shows. I got Disney+ for a week, the free trial, and actually finished everything I wanted to watch. lol. There isn't anything on there of real interest. Although I like Star Wars, the Mandalorian isn't enough to get me on there for more than that week. hahaha..
I've tried watching a few shows, new ones, but I don't know, maybe it's just the mood that is surrounding everyone but I just can't seem to get into anything new. But I have started re-watching Criminal Minds all the way from episode one. It's actually pretty interesting to see all the episodes I missed when it was airing on TV. OMG, I can't believe it's finally on it's final season. I figured it would cancel  shortly after they sacked the actor that played Aaron Hotchner. It's not that I didn't like Emily (the character) but I also had no interest with watching it without Hotch. Even if Morgan left, Hotch was my reason for watching it. So, again, sad it's finally over?? or soon going to be, but it's about time. 

Anyways, I've tried playing Pokemon Go too but since I can't really be out too long, just a stroll, I haven't really caught anything good. Two shinies! so maybe? lol... but yeah, I can't raid since that requires at least 7 or 10 people... sigh, It's really just, not fun anymore. haha. 

I've had a lot of time to think on things and sadly most thoughts go into negative. What with my sister being such a bitch (that from above is barley the start of the things she has done and said to me recently) I'm getting into a bad head space. Not being able to go to work and just out and being along with my thoughts most of the time, man, It's totally not good when home life is negative. Ughhh... Trying to get out of it but well, not much I can do. 

Well, Just going back to Criminal Minds, more anime and more gay novels... hopefully something will help me get out of this funk. Maybe I'll try writing again... I do have the time.. I wonder if my Muse will ever speak to me again...

No comments:

Post a Comment