Monday, April 20, 2020

Day 36? — & Final Fantasy VII: REMAKE

Totally lost on days.

I have to keep asking my sister what day it is. I know the number becasue of my phone but not the day. lol... Though I can just look that up too but it's odd not just KNOWING if it's Tuesday or whatever. When I was at work I would know obvs, but now I'm just... huh?! lol

Anyways, things are okay. Keeping sane thanks a MILLION to Square-Enix and having Final Fantasy VII: REMAKE to play. It is seriously a most amazing game. I am so fucking happy I have it to play. So glad I decided to pre-order it through Best Buy because I didn't have to wait and shit. I'm so sad for my friends that got it through Amazon cuz they got theirs so damn late. I got mine on the 9th! <3 Even a day before it's actual release date. lol

The game is fantastic!! The CGI is breathtaking and the voice acting is spectacular. I was so pissed that they had changed the original english voices but now, having played an all, I'm so god damn happy with it. They did us all proud.

Okay, so, overall 10/10

It was just too kick ass for me not to rate it with top scores. There are a few things that don't make sense (mainly at the end) and things I HATE to have to do. Like, different scenarios to unlock trophies and shit, but Overall. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.

I even said that it MAYBE surpassed my beloved Kingdom Hearst!
but honestly, no. lol... I said it cuz I was high off the ending and having just beat the game but nah. Now that I've stewed on it a bit. No. haha, Not in a bad way just... okay.. look, It's Nomura-san at the helm of this project. He's in charge of BOTH projects actually, that you can SEE his twisted mind at work. lmao
I say twisted cuz, when I said earlier that a few things don't make sense, especially at the end... it has his mind-fuckery all over it. lol...
We were once again hit with the Nomura-effect. I have no idea what he's going to do. He's totally going to change things.... just dunno what and afraid to find out!!
But again, it was so much fucking fun and all the CGI and voice acting and music, OMG the music!!---it was fantastic! So amazing!

I LOVE it.



No comments:

Post a Comment